Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Party at Fern Lake... re-cap with out pictures...

We had a great showing at the Wyatt's cabin at Fern Lake.  The food was good, and there was plenty of it.  I admit I failed in my role as interim photographer for David Madrid, since the kids were sick and I was late for the party... I totally forgot to bring my camera and take pictures for the blog.  Looks like I'm fired, right?  Well maybe I just need to ask for some help next time.

It was very cold so the fire place was a very nice touch to the evening.  The Scene-It game was a bad deal that started innocently, but led to some off-color clips that made us a little red-faced.  I apologize for that inadvertently mis-representing our class morals.  The devil takes any angle to take us away from Christ!

I am very excited about the new friends that came to the social and have been coming to class.  God is good, and he is blessing our class with wonderful relationships.  If everyone continues participating, then we all will benefit from these Christ-centered friendships.  

I pray you have a wonderful Christmas season, and may God bless your family!

Gregg Nichols

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for sending the extra food to us! We are sorry we missed the party. Quentin's company party was the same night. Caleb is doing well and we hope to see you all soon.

Ashley